[MUSIC] : Drake - Find Your Love (IJ Beats Remix)


It’s been 19 days since I posted this remix on my SoundCloud and NotJustOK accounts respectively.
19 days ago, I celebrated my 22nd birthday here in Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria. There wasn’t really a big birthday party sort of, but with family and few friends and I really thank you guys for your calls, text messages and birthday wishes on Facebook. I haven’t been able to blog for some time now; I’ve been very busy and stuff… BUT I’M BACK NOW, Yippee!!

So, about the new remix; Uhmm, actually, “Find Your Love Remix” isn’t EDM (Electronic Dance Music) I mean, like most of my remixes, but, I didn’t skip it entirely though, you know… added a lil bit Electronic stuff on the second verse. Overall, it’s more of RnB that any other genre of music. So, if you’re expecting something fast like the common Nigerian type of music loll, I’m so sorry cos I’m forced to disappoint you right now buh don’t worry in any way, it’s worth listening to. It’s not like the type of music you listen to everyday.

Alright, just click the links below to get the song and don’t forget to share with your friends cos it really matters a lot to me.
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/ijbeats cos I have more good stuffs for y’all soon.

Thank you and keep listening to IJ Beats.
Happy Weekend


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Emotional Gospel Instrumental "Broken-hearted" (IJ Beats Music)