Chukwu Obioma – Instrumental Cover Ft. Frank Edwards | IJ Beats Music

"Chukwu Obioma", that is " Merciful God " in Igbo; my native language. After listening to this amazing song few days ago, I was inspired to make my own version of the song; a powerful gospel instrumental featuring the grand piano, orchestral strings (lots of it), the acoustic guitar, the fender standard Stratocaster, saxophone, drums and cello. I hope y'all enjoy it.


Here's my Instrumental cover/remix of "Chukwu Obioma" by Mark T featuring Frank Edwards. Enjoy!



*All the Instruments were played by IJ Beats.

DAW: FL Studio 12 


If you enjoyed this music, drop your comments and tell me how you feel about my music. Don't forget to share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Emotional Gospel Instrumental "Broken-hearted" (IJ Beats Music)