Writing Trance Music With Auddict Solo Virtuoso Violin - Kontakt (IJ Beats Music)

I started writing a song today for my YouTube Channel and this one is titled 'A Thousand Miles'.
A.T.M is a Trance/subtle Pop instrumental music that features Acoustic guitars, bass, strings, plucks, luscious pads and an amazing solo violin from Auddict which sounds so beautiful.
It's so much fun writing and producing this music. :)
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel today and never miss a new video from me! Click HERE to subscribe if you haven't subscribed.
I was inspired by the quietness of the night and the sound of music playing in the far distance. 
Check out the Virtuoso Violin from Auddict HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Emotional Gospel Instrumental "Broken-hearted" (IJ Beats Music)