FREE Uplifting Gospel Praise, Ministration and Worship Instrumental - "I Will Sing" (Prod. IJ Beats)

FREE Uplifting Gospel Praise, Ministration and Worship Instrumental - "I Will Sing" (Prod. IJ Beats)

I Will Sing © Copyright IJ Beats Music 2016

About "I Will Sing".
Description: This music features three musical instruments; The Piano, Strings and Drums.

Message: A lot of things happened in our lives this year. We made friends, lost someone we love. Got a better job, got that promotion, graduated from college, survived an accident, got married, gave birth, reunited with family, etc.
Whether it's good or bad, there's one important thing to be thankful for; The gift of LIFE. The chance to do better next year and years ahead!
This music can be used for Powerful Church Ministrations and Gospel Praise Songs. It can also be used as background music in church gatherings and for personal listening.

This Music is Free for Non Profit Use Only!
Give Proper Credit! (It'd be a nice courtesy to add My name and the link to my YouTube Channel if you are to use my music on any of your projects)

Copy This:
..........
Produced by IJ Beats.
https://www.youtube.com/ijbeatsstudios 
..........

Download
Don't forget to send me a link to your finished work via mail. I'd love to listen to it :)

Subscribe

Please Subscribe if you enjoyed this music. Give it a thumbs up and leave a comment. I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Emotional Gospel Instrumental "Broken-hearted" (IJ Beats Music)