Emotional & Uplifting Gospel Instrumental - "Speak to Me" (IJ Beats Music)

"Listen to me, Lord, and answer me,
for I am helpless and weak.
Save me from death, because I am loyal to you;
save me, for I am your servant and I trust in you."

- Psalm 86

This Gospel instrumental features The Acoustic Guitar, Progressive synths, Saxophone, Pads, Bass, Lead and Drums

Speak to Me © Copyright IJ Beats Music 2017

This music is free for Non Profit use only.

Download

Download 2 (SoundCloud)

Purchase | NO TAGS | (Lease/Exclusive), mail: ijbeatsmusic@gmail.com

Subscribe for more Music! 

Please Subscribe if you enjoyed this music. Give it a thumbs up and leave a comment. I really appreciate your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Emotional Gospel Instrumental "Broken-hearted" (IJ Beats Music)